Audiomack is one of the fastest-growing music streaming platforms in Ghana and Africa as a whole. Audiomack is designed to support artists build up their professional music careers.
Audiomack is used by music lovers (Listeners), artists, podcasters and other creators. It provides free tools and services for creators to build their music careers.
DO YOU WANTS TO GET VERIFIED ON AUDIOMACK?
Authentication is the first step in the Audiomack for creators program, a requirement in order to become a verified artist and monetize your music, and comes with exclusive benefits that are free to all creators:
Audiomack authentication helps an artist or a creator to be identified with a unique grey check.
This unique grey check makes people identify you as a serious creator.
The Authentication differentiate you from the normal music listeners on the platform.
Once your audiomack account is authenticated or verified, it allows you the artist or creator to unlock some special benefits like;
1. Sending all of your fans a message once you release a project.
2. Gaining access to authomated notifications.
3. Submitting your songs to be listed In “trending chart”
HOW TO APPLY FOR AUDIOMACK AUTHENTICATION
To be eligible for audiomack authentication, one must have again least two songs uploaded with total plays of 1,000.
Click here to visit your dashboard and select “Apply Now” in the top right corner and accept the terms.
Now, you can proceed to verify your email (the email address associates with your audiomack).
2. Complete your profile – completing your profile helps audiomack to validate your credentials for authentication.
3. Authenticate and connect your social media handles – Linking your social media accounts to audiomack account helps to validate your details in a faster manner.
4. Review all the details you have provided and confirm its credibility.
Once you are done checking all necessary details, you can now submit your application to audiomack.
NB: It usually takes five (5) to seven (7) days to have feedback. You should be approved verification once you meet the set standards.