It continues as Ghanaian International Publicist and Author Elorm Beenie, throw a shot at Upcoming artistes need to focus on honing their craft rather than spending too much time on photoshoots.
Today, questioned Reggae/Dancehall Artiste if they’ve submitted entries for this year’s Ghana Music Awards. This is probably the biggest one. If it looks like you’re making out your content that can get to your fans then why don’t you submit entries for awards, to prove the struggle of your content? (even if it means waiting a little while), it definitely needs to be submitted.
Elorm Beenie happens to be one of the biggest industry key patrons of Reggae/ Dancehall genre in Ghana and other African countries as a whole, putting much for Grammy Awards-winning Artiste Rocky Dawuni, Samini, Stonebwoy etc.. It flattened to know what you’ve been fighting for all these years, will not keep a record of rewards. The big question is ”Did you Submitted entries?”
Upcoming artistes need to focus on their craft rather than spending too much time on Photoshoots – Elorm Beenie
Kindly read from the post of showbiz Ninja and controversial publicist below!
Dear GHANA Reggae/Dancehall Artiste, please I beg ooo. Just 2 minutes read downwards won’t kill you.🙈
1) Have you submitted entries for this year’s Ghana Music Awards?
2) Are you aware the window for submission of entires close this week on January 31, 2019?
3) Are you aware they don’t take songs with ‘openly explicit’ content?
4) Are you also aware they’re only taking songs/videos/content that’s been released between January 1, 2018 to December 31, 2018? Did you promote them well enough to gain major recognition with good airplay or you just post for our timeline top? Are they ‘good productions’ as well?
5) Err return please ooo I am NOT part of their award scheme ooo and I don’t work with CharterHouse, nor am I their PR. I just dey remind you keke. And if I don’t write this for you to be informed, we will still not get any ‘good recognition’ in the #VGMAs since we’d be starving the Board of ‘good-and-well promoted’ content. You can ignore if you don’t need this talk. For more information please go on their pages and be updated or go to CharterHouse and grab a copy of the forms with specific Category Definitions waii. Don’t come make ‘noise’ on the socials if you haven’t done the needful. T for Tenkew!🤐
— Showbiz Ninja.